Sunday, January 27, 2013

SKINNY BAKED BREADED PICKLES

It's no secret that my husband and I like the taste of bar type food.  If my husband had his choice, we would be eating wings and breaded mushrooms 3 or 4 times a week.  But even though we both think these foods are totally yummy, neither one of us want all the fat and calories that go with it. 

Just like with my "Oven Baked Buffalo Wings" (see the recipe HERE), I have found a somewhat healthier way of making some of our favorite foods.  One food that I really find yummy is breaded pickles.  I like them so much that I tried to come up with a way to make them at home (without all the fat and calories).  And just like my recipe for buffalo wings, by eliminating the deep frying process, you eliminate lots of calories!!

 
 
Click on my "RECIPES" tab to find out how I made these.


No comments:

Post a Comment