Thursday, September 13, 2012

HANDMADE BABY BIBS & BURP CLOTHS

After my son Colton was born and I became a stay at home mom, I returned to my crafty roots and begin sewing and crafting again. And what better way to start than to make baby items for my lil pumpkin! I drew up some patterns for my first few items and began sewing! Before I knew it, I had tons of bibs, burp cloths, etc. for my son and several set aside for our next bundle of joy. They ended up turning out so cute that I soon had requests from people who wanted to buy them from me.  I think they really like the idea of getting all different fabric patterns instead of the same old ones from the stores. Since they have become such a big hit with people, I decided to start selling them online for people who just don't have the time or patience to make them.



Check out my "CRAFTING" page to see how-to's for all my baby items as well as tons of other craft ideas and instructions.

No comments:

Post a Comment