Wednesday, September 26, 2012

CHICKEN WITH CREAMY PARMESAN MUSHROOM SAUCE

Recently my husband and I have gotten into the routine of eating chicken most nights rather than red meat. And while he is still a big steak and potatoes kind of guy, he really has adapted to our new meal routine without much fuss. However, when you eat chicken five days a week, it becomes a real challenge to find variety in recipe options. While perusing what ingredients I had in my pantry and fridge, I decided to try and throw together a creamy sauce for on top of chicken. As with all of my recipe creations, my husband Jeremy, becomes my guinea pig taste tester. (One reason for this is because of the honest response, good or bad, that I get from him) When he tasted this dish though, he said it was awesome and requested me to make it again ASAP!  A++ for me I guess! :)  And the best part ladies.......it's only 265 CALORIES A SERVING!!!!


Click on my "Recipes" tab for the recipe! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment