Thursday, September 6, 2012

MATCHING BIB & BURP CLOTH SETS MADE WITH LOVE

In the past month, atleast six of our friends have either had a baby or announced that they are expecting! Totally exciting right? Well, with all this baby talk comes what else but BABY FEVER! My hubby and I have begun talking about adding the next little bundle of joy to our family. And while my baby fever is in full effect, we've decided that we won't start trying until after the holidays. But since I can't seem to erase the subject of babies from my brain, I figured that this would be the perfect time to do some baby related projects.

For a long time now, I have been one of those people that cannot walk into a fabric store without leaving with TONS of cute fabric (even if I have no current plan for it). I have accumulated lots and lots of baby/kid related fabric and I wanted to put it to good use. One of the projects that I decided to make was a Baby Bib & Burp Cloth set.  As soon as people saw how cute they turned out, requests started pouring in for them. Not only have I made them for friends and family, I have been setting some aside for our next baby. They are super easy and relatively quick to make!  I will also be setting up an Etsy store so that my less crafty readers can purchase them.

(NFL Team Logo Set)

(Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle Set)



These sets are made from pre-washed flannel fabric, printed on the front with a coordinating solid color on the back. The bibs have a snap closure on the neck. I will also be making some with velcro closures and placing them in my Etsy store. Once I set up my Etsy store page, I will post the link.

No comments:

Post a Comment