Tuesday, April 2, 2013

"OMG" Orange Creamsicle Cake

I came across a recipe online recently, for a creamsicle cake and thought it was something different and sounded tasty. So the other day, I finally decided to try and make it for an Easter dessert.  As I followed the recipe, I noticed that the cake in no way resembled the picture and seemed as if it would end up being a big pan of mush that may or may not have ended up tasting somewhat like a creamsicle.  So after some thought, I decided to attempt to make this cake my own way. It turned out fantastic and tastes just like the creamsicles that I used to love when I was a kid! This is one of those recipes that tastes so good that it's dangerous! Luckily EVERYONE liked it and I wasn't left with much :)

 
 
This cake is amazing! To get the recipe, click on the "RECIPE" tab.


No comments:

Post a Comment